1. want to do sth. 想要做某事
I want to buy a new computer this afternoon.
2. would like to do sth. 想要做某事
I would like to invite you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
3. wish to do sth. 期望做某事
I wish to live on the moon one day.
4. help(to)do sth. 协助做某事
I often help(to)do some chores at home.
5. hope to do sth. 期望做某事
I hope to have a good rest this weekend.
6. learn to do sth. 学会做某事
He finally learned to play the piano with the help of the teacher.
7. manage to do sth. 设法做成某事
They managed to escape the fire yesterday.
8. offer to do sth. 自动提出做某事
Never offer to teach fish to swim.
9. plan to do sth. 方案做某事
He plans to travel around the world.
10. afford to do sth. 负担得起做某事（时刻或金钱方面）
We can’t afford to go abroad this summer.
11. agree to do sth. 做某事
He agreed to do it at once.
12. arrange to do sth. 组织做某事
I arrange to wash clothes tomorrow morning.
13. ask to do sth. 要求做某事
The boy asks to go to school by bike.
14. beg to do sth. 央求做某事
He begged not to be put into prison.
15. care to do sth. 乐意/喜爱做某事
16. choose to do sth. 挑选做某事
He chose to believe what she had said.
17. decide to do sth. 决议做某事
She has decided to travel all over the world.
18. demand to do sth. 要求做某事
19. determine to do sth. 决计做某事
He determined to learn French.
20. expect to do sth. 等候做某事
I am expecting to hear from you soon.
21. fear to do sth. 惧怕做某事
She fears to live on the mountain.
22. prepare to do sth. 预备做某事
They prepared to go hiking this Sunday.
23. pretend to do sth. 伪装做某事
She pretended not to see me.
24. promise to do sth. 容许做某事
I have promised to give the children some books.
25. refuse to do sth. 回绝做某事
She refused to buy a new cellphone for her boy.
1. practice doing sth. 操练做某事
I practice playing the piano twice a week.
2. consider doing sth. 考虑做某事
I consider waiting a bit longer before I give up.
3. enjoy doing sth. 喜爱做某事
I enjoy playing basketball.
4. finish doing sth. 完结做某事
Let's finish doing the work together.
5. give up doing sth. 抛弃做某事
My father has given up smoking.
6. imagine doing sth. 幻想做某事
I can't imagine marrying such a woman.
7. keep doing sth. 一向做某事
I kept studying English for 1 hour yesterday evening.
8. put off doing sth. 推延做某事
Sometimes students put off doing their homework until the last minute.
9. risk doing sth. 冒险做某事
To win the gamble,he risked losing 100 dollars.
10. suggest doing sth. 主张做某事
I suggest traveling abroad next month.
11. admit doing sth. 供认做某事
He admitted making the mistake.
12. advise doing sth. 主张做某事
He advises going to see a movie.
13. allow doing sth. 答应做某事
We don't allow smoking in the classroom.
14. appreciate doing sth. 感谢做某事
We shall appreciate hearing from you again.
15. avoid doing sth. 防止做某事
Try to avoid drinking and smoking.
16. delay doing sth. 延迟做某事
Why have you delayed writing to him?
17. deny doing sth. 否定做某事
John denied signing the contract.
18. discuss doing sth. 评论做某事
I like to discuss doing sports with my friends.
19. dislike doing sth. 不喜爱做某事
He dislikes dancing in public.
20. escape doing sth. 逃脱做某事
He escaped being killed.
21. excuse doing sth. 宽恕做某事
He can't excuse coming late for work.
22. fancy doing sth. 幻想/喜爱做某事
Are you fancy buying some food with me?
23. forbid doing sth. 制止做某事
They forbid parking here.
24. mention doing sth. 提及做某事
He mentioned watching TV.
25. mind doing sth. 介怀做某事
Would you mind opening window?
26. miss doing sth. 错失做某事
The thief missed being caught yesterday.
27. permit doing sth. 答应做某事
We do not permit smoking in the office.
28. prohibit doing sth. 制止/阻挠做某事
They prohibit smoking in public.
1. remember to do sth. 记住要做某事（未做）
remember doing sth. 记住做过某事（已做）
Remember to close the door,please.
I remember closing the door.
2. forget to do sth. 忘掉去做某事（未做）
forget doing sth. 忘掉做过某事（已做）
The light in the office is stil on. He forgot to turn it off.
He forgot turning the light off.
3. regret to do sth. 惋惜要做某事（未做）
regret doing sth. 懊悔/抱愧做过某事（已做）
I regret to tell you that you can't pass the examination.
I regret disturbing yo so long.
4. try to do sth. 尽力做某事
try doing sth. 测验做某事
He tries to get the apple above the shelf. But he fails to reach it. After a while, Brown comes in and try showing his ability.
5. mean to do sth. 方案做某事
mean doing sth. 意味着做某事
I meant to go, but my father would not allow me to.
Doing that means wasting time.
6. can’t help to do sth. 不能协助做某事
can’t help doing sth. 情不自禁做某事
I can't help to do such stupid thing.
The movie is so funny. I can't help laughing!
7. go on to do sth. 持续做另一件事
go on doing sth. 持续做同一件事
He went on doing his homework in his room after supper.
After finishing his homework,he went on to read the text.
8. stop to do sth. 停下来去做另一件事
stop doing sth. 停下正在做的作业
The two girls stopped talking when they saw me.
The two girls stopped to talk to me when they saw me.
1. advise sb. to do sth. 主张或人做某事
2. allow sb. to do sth. 答应或人做某事
3. ask sb. to do sth. 请（叫）或人做某事
4. bear sb. to do sth. 忍受或人做某事
5. beg sb. to do sth. 央求或人做某事
6. cause sb. to do sth. 导致或人做某事
7. command sb. to do sth. 指令或人做某事
8. drive sb. to do sth. 唆使或人做某事
9. elect sb. to do sth. 推举或人做某事
10. encourage sb. to do sth. 鼓动或人做某事
11. expect sb. to do sth. 期望或人做某事
12. forbid sb. to do sth. 制止或人做某事
13. force sb. to do sth. 逼迫或人做某事
14. get sb. to do sth. 使（要）或人做某事
15. hate sb. to do sth. 厌烦/讨厌或人做某事
16. help sb. (to) do sth. 协助或人做某事
17. intend sb. to do sth. 方案要或人做某事
18. invite sb. to do sth. 约请或人做某事
19. leave sb. to do sth. 留下或人做某事
20. like sb. to do sth. 喜爱或人做某事
21. mean sb. to do sth. 方案要或人做某事
22. need sb. to do sth. 需求或人做某事
23. order sb. to do sth. 指令或人做某事
24. permit sb. to do sth. 答应或人做某事
25. persuade sb. to do sth. 压服或人做某事
26. prefer sb. to do sth. 甘愿或人做某事
27. request sb. to do sth. 要求或人做某事
28. remind sb. to do sth. 提示或人做某事
29. teach sb. to do sth. 教或人做某事
30. tell sb. to do sth. 通知/让或人做某事
31. train sb. to do sth. 练习或人做某事
32. trouble sb. to do sth. 费事或人做某事
33. want sb. to do sth. 想要或人做某事
34. warn sb. to do sth. 正告或人做某事
35. wish sb. to do sth. 期望或人做某事
1. see sb. do sth. 看到或人做了某事
I saw a big bird fly over the roof of the house yesterday.
2. watch sb. do sth. 观看或人做了某事
I watched the thief steal money from others' pockets.
3. notice sb. do sth. 留意到或人做了某事
I noticed him leave the room.
4. observe sb. do sth. 观察到或人做了某事
He has observed the girl come into the house.
5. look at sb. do sth. 看着或人做了某事
I looked at him do his homework just now.
6. hear sb. do sth. 听到或人做了某事
I heard him sing an English song half an hour ago.
7. listen to sb. do sth. 听着或人做了某事
I listened to him read the passage aloud in English yesterday.
8. make sb. do sth. 使或人做某事
I made the students elect a monitor.
9. let sb. do sth. 让或人做某事
Let me help you wash your clothes.
10. have sb. do sth. 使或人做某事
My mom haves me do some housework every weekend.
11. feel sb. do sth. 感觉或人做了某事
I felt the rain drop on the roof last night.
see sb. do sth. 看到或人做了某事
see sb. doing sth. 看到或人正在做某事
see sb./sth. done 看到或人/某物被......
I see him make the phone call.
I see him making a phone call.我看到他正在打电话。（着重看到他正在打电话,并没有看见全过程。）
We often see him surrounded by much work.